Flights Arriving to Germany
- Any and all passengers (including the nationals of Germany), who will travel with the flights departing from Turkey and arriving to Germany, are required to submit a negative result of PCR test, which has been issued by a certified laboratory in German or English, within a period of the last 48 hours prior to arrival to Germany as of August 12, 2020, at 00:01. The passengers, who fail to submit a negative PCR test result as of such date, shall not be accepted to the flight.
- No test results shall be asked for the passengers under 2 years old.
- The PCR test may be performed at the accredited laboratories, as provided on the website of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey, or at the airports with testing facilities.
- Please find the list of diagnostic laboratories authorized for COVID-19 testing by clicking the following link of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey: https://covid19bilgi.saglik.gov.tr/tr/covid-19-yetkilendirilmis-tani-laboratuvarlari-listesi.html
- Since it will not be possible to obtain the test results immediately, we recommend that you have your test performed timely, by taking into account such situation. The fee that will be requested for the test is required to be paid by the passengers. The fees and the period of obtainment of the results may vary based on the center performing the test.
- We would like to state that we may not accept the passengers with the positive test result to the flights. The relevant passengers shall be able quarantined, and they may be treated in Turkey in the event that they accept the method to be applied. Please click the https://tga.gov.tr link in order to obtain more information about the current procedures applied by the Republic of Turkey with respect to such matter. The passengers may be travel in the event that the result of the test, which is re-performed upon the treatment or quarantine, becomes negative.