Flights Arriving to Germany
- Any and all passengers (including the nationals of Germany), who will travel with the flights departing from Turkey and arriving to Germany, are required to submit a negative result of PCR test, which has been issued by a certified laboratory in German or English, within a period of the last 48 hours prior to arrival to Germany as of August 12, 2020, at 00:01 am. The passengers, who fail to submit a negative PCR test result as of such date, shall not be accepted to the flight.
- No test results shall be asked for the passengers under 2 years old.
- The PCR test may be performed at the accredited laboratories, as provided on the website of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey, or at the airports with testing facilities.
- Please find the list of diagnostic laboratories authorized for COVID-19 testing by clicking the following link of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey: https://covid19bilgi.saglik.gov.tr/tr/covid-19-yetkilendirilmis-tani-laboratuvarlari-listesi.html .
- Since it will not be possible to obtain the test results immediately, we recommend that you have your test performed timely, by taking into account such situation. The fee that will be requested for the test is required to be paid by the passengers. The fees and the period of obtainment of the results may vary based on the center performing the test.
- We would like to state that we may not accept the passengers with the positive test result to the flights. The relevant passengers shall be able quarantined, and they may be treated in Turkey in the event that they accept the method to be applied. Please click the https://tga.gov.tr link in order to obtain more information about the current procedures applied by the Republic of Turkey with respect to such matter. The passengers may be travel in the event that the result of the test, which is re-performed upon the treatment or quarantine, becomes negative.
Revision November 08, 2020
- As of November 9, 2020, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany has issued a travel warning that shall be applicable throughout Turkey. In addition to the travel warning issued, the following additional measures have been implemented for any and all passengers, who will travel to Germany from the countries (including Turkey) that are announced to be high-risk regions by the Robert Koch Institute.
- A 10-day quarantine requirement has been imposed for any and all passengers, who will from any risk region to Germany, or who stay in the risk region within a period of the last 10 days, upon their arrival in Germany. Upon arrival in Germany, the passengers shall go directly to their home or any other suitable accommodation place, and they shall be quarantined for a period of 10 days.
- The quarantine period of 10 days may be shortened in consequence of negative result of the PCR test that will be performed at least 5th day of the quarantine. Otherwise, the 10-day quarantine period shall be completed. Currently, the PCR tests may be performed free of charge for the passengers, who from the risk regions, in the relevant test centers within a period of 10 days upon arrival in Germany.
- Any and all passengers, who will from Turkey to Germany, shall be obliged to take the PCR test within a period of the last 48 hours prior to arrival in Germany.
- As of November 08, 2020, any and all passengers, who will to Germany, are required to register their country entry digitally through the website www.einreiseanmeldung.de . We would like to remind you that you should have any evidence, stating that you have completed your registration, during your travel, and also that you should submit such evidence to us, as the airline, and to the local authorities, if and when required. In the event that you do not have any device, through which digital entries may be registered, with you, or that you have any technical problem, then you are required to complete the printout of the registration form and to deliver such form to us, as the airline, or to the competent authorities. You are required to specify the address, in which you will stay in Germany for the relevant period, in the form even though such address is not your permanent address.