Travel Conditions / Flights Arriving to Greece
- It is compulsory for all individuals on international flights arriving and departing to/from any Greek airport to fill in the electronic passenger locator form (PLF) published in https://travel.gov.gr/#/, not later than the previous day.
- Families can also be accepted with only one joint PLF confirmation e-mail. Families can also be accepted with their PLF unique qr code.
- All passengers regardless of nationality must meet one of the following conditions:
- To have completed the vaccination for coronavirus COVID-19 at least fourteen (14) days before scheduled arrival and to present a vaccination certificate, in either English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Russian, issued by a public authority, in accordance with the relevant legislation. The certificate includes the full name of the passenger, as registered in the passport, the type of vaccine given, the number of doses and inoculation dates.
- Display a negative molecular test (PCR) for COVID-19, performed by taking an oropharyngeal or nasopharyngeal smear, up to 72 hours before the scheduled arrival or a forty-eight-(48) hours diagnostic rapid antigen test for COVID-19 (rapid test) prior to the scheduled flight, either in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Russian. The certificate includes the full name of the passenger, as registered in the passport.
- To present proof of recovery from COVID-19, valid as of two months after positive PCR or antigen test up to nine months either in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Russian, properly issued at least 30 days after first positive diagnosis, in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- To present their EU digital covid certificate, issued accordingly to EU requirements, in digital or paper form.
The above obligations include children from the age of twelve (12) and above.
- All passengers will be subjected to random COVID-19, rapid tests upon arrival. Upon being tested, the passenger remains at the arrival gate awaiting the result of the test. If found positive, a 10 day quarantine under supervision is required either at home or at a designated temporary residence assigned by the appropriate authorities.
- Passengers having completed COVID-19 vaccination at least fourteen (14) days before arrival and tested positive to COVID-19, are required to quarantine for seven (7) days.
All passengers on item 4. & 5. are required to undertake a molecular test (PCR) for COVID-19 on the last day of their quarantine.