INFORMATION TEXT ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Any and all personal data, obtained during your visit to our website, may be processed by the Company, acting in the capacity of the data controller, under the scope as provided herein below, in accordance with the Law Nr. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (the "Law").
1. PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any and all your personal data, obtained during your visit to our Website, shall be processed by the Company for the purposes, provided herein below, in accordance with the sections #5 and #6 under the Law;
- Performance of the agreement, executed by and between the Company and the customer, and of the services provided thereunder, and finalization of the processes such as ticketing and booking, and provision of personal support and assistance to the customers if and when so needed, and service of notifications about any potential changes or reminders on flight details through communications means, and facilitation of pre-flight check-in processes, and completion of applications of customers under the loyalty programs and any subsequent processes thereto; and
- Fulfillment of any requests and demands of the customers for ticketing, as well as for pre- and post-flight processes; and
- Maintenance of the services in any cases such as connection flights at airports, and performance of any and all processes required to be performed by the customs and immigration authorities; and
- Handling of all baggage delivery and acceptance processes, and elimination of any grievance of customers in case of any lost or damages baggage; and
- Fulfillment of any and all preferences and requests of the customers for foods and beverages; and
- Fulfillment of any and all Safety requirements, as well as all requirements arising under the Law and international conventions; and
- Ensuring flight safety and flight security, and protection of the company's, suppliers' and/or business partners' life and property safety, or fulfillment of any and all requests of the administrative bodies which are legally obliged or authorized with respect thereto; and
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in case of your consent, and enabling you to take more advantage of all products and services provided by the company, and provision and offering of all products/services, provided by the company, upon being tailored in line with our customers' needs, preferences and habits of use; and
- Ensuring data security, and determination of the company's strategies; and
- Ensuring that any and all necessary evaluations are performed and all reference checks are conducted on all data, submitted by you for job application purpose, in order for selection and placement processes of the company in case of any available vacant positions and/or any future needs at the Company or the Company's subsidiaries and group companies.
PARTIES TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE TRANSMITTED, AND PURPOSES OF SUCH TRANSMISSION
Any and all your personal data, obtained during your visit to our Website in accordance with the provisions prescribed under the LPPD, may be transmitted, either at home or abroad, to the below-given parties and for the below-given purposes in line with the conditions and purposes for processing personal data as provided in sections #8 and #9 under the LPPD;
- Such data may be transmitted to any solution partners and assistants of the company in performance, or any other subsidiaries of Freebird, and national and international public authorities, which act as the third persons, in order for performance of any and all obligations arising under the agreement.
- Such data may be transmitted to any cargo and tour operators, from which service is procured to ensure that your travel is completed flawlessly and timely, as well as any other airline companies to which information is provided in joint flights, and the airport authorities, ground handling service providers, security-related public authorities or any private persons authorized by the public authorities to the extent that such transmission is required for the purpose of such procured services and be limited to the period of such services.
- Freebird Airlines pays due care to ensure safety of any and all personal data transmitted by the same in such manner, and it shall take the competencies of such third persons in protection of personal data into account during selection of such third persons, and it shall remind them of any and all obligations, required to be observed by the same, to such entities and persons.
- Freebird Airlines is required to fulfill any and all requests for personal data, as received from the public authorities of the respective foreign country, due to the requests by the security, customs and immigration authorities.
- Any and all personal data, belonging to the customers who have applied to the loyalty program, may be disclosed upon obtaining explicit and informed consent in cases where the requests and consents of the customers have been received.
METHOD OF COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE LEGAL REASON THERETO
Your personal data are collected while you visit our website, or use our booking, requesting and ticketing applications, or use our website and/or applications to apply for a job, or enter any information on any electronic medium and our website, or establishment and performance of any agreement by our Company by means of cookies, or fulfillment of any and all legal obligations imposed on us, or based on any legal purposes to serve for the legitimate benefits of our company.
Any and all personal data of our customers and candidate employees are obtained by Freebird Airlines directly from the persons whose personal data are processes, or legal representatives of such persons, or if so preferred by the personal data owner, through the means including but not limited to the travel agencies, companies which act as the third persons which provides service to the data owner, and online shopping channels, call centers, ticket sales units.
In the event that any person provides her/his personal data to the Company in order to make use of the services offered by our company (any data of any third persons (family members, owner, etc.) including but not limited to personal data, private personal data, etc.), such person shall be responsible for obtaining the consent as required to process such personal data.
Any and all your personal data, which have been collected, may be processed for the purposes provided hereunder under the scope of the terms & conditions and purposes for processing of any personal data as prescribed in the sections #5 and #6 of the Law.
RIGHTS OF DATA OWNERS
In accordance with the section #11 of the LPPD; data owners shall be entitled:
01to inquire whether their personal data have been processed, or not; and
02to ask for information regarding any such processed personal data; and
03to be informed about the purpose of processing of any such data, and also about the fact that whether such data have been used as appropriate to the purpose thereto; and
04to be informed about the 3rd parties to which any such data has been transmitted either domestically or internationally; and
05to ask for correction of any imperfect or inaccurate data, in case of any imperfect or inaccurate processing thereof, and to ask for providing information regarding any processes, performed for such purpose, to the 3rd parties to which any such personal data has been transmitted; and
07to ask for deletion or disposal of any such personal data if the reasons requiring processing of any such data have disappeared in spite of the fact that any such personal data have been processed in accordance with the provisions prescribed under the LPPD and the other applicable laws, and to ask for providing information regarding any processes, performed for such purpose, to the 3rd parties to which any such personal data has been transmitted; and
08to raise an objection against such outcome in case of emergence of an outcome that is to the detriment of you upon the analysis of any such processed personal data solely by any automatic systems; and also
09to claim for compensation of any and all damage and/or loss they might have incurred in case any such personal data have been processed in breach of the law.
You can send your inquiries about the above-listed rights, granted to you, to our Company upon filling in the Data Owner Application Form accessible at www.freebirdairairlines.com Your inquiries will be responded as soon as possible and, in any case within a maximum period of thirty days, depending on the nature thereof; however, if such inquiry leads to any fee, such fee may be collected from you based on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Furthermore; only the section in relation to you shall be responded under your applications, and any application about your spouse, kinsmen or friends shall not be deemed acceptable.
Last Updated: October 11, 2019
Utilization of such technologies is realized in compliance with any and all applicable statutory regulations, especially the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698.
Cookies are small text files which are transmitted to the hard disk of your computer or mobile device from any WEBsite you visit. Cookies can be made use of at WEBsites to develop the WEB site in line with the users' needs in terms of graphics and technology, to follow up their preferences, to facilitate utilization, to evaluate the utilization data statistically, and to perform marketing activities from time to time. Any and all such technique shall be referred to as the Cookies hereinafter for consistency.
2. Types of Cookies
Various types of cookies can be made use of on WEBsites:
- Performance of some certain functions of the websites: Cookies enables some certain "comfort" functions of the WEBsite to be automatically identified and processed by the browser.
- Advertising / (Remarketing) marketing: Advertising or marketing cookies may be available on the WEBsites. They help the contents, to be viewed, to be adapted in line with your preference, and to ensure that the partner companies' advertisements are shown to you on the WEBsites.
- Third part cookies: Third party cookies may be used on the WEBsites. All third parties, which have places the cookies on any WEBsite, may not be known by the administrator of the respective WEBsite. All Cookies, which have been placed by the third parties on any WEBsite, may not be known, either.
3. Further information on the cookies available on our WEBsites
Further information on the Cookies, available on our WEBsites, is provided herein below.
3.1. Analysis Cookies
Analysis and statistical Cookies are used on our WEBsites to enable us to evaluate your utilization rate. Cookies are compressed pieces of information recorded in your computer. Such cookie file runs when you visit the respective WEBsite, and any and all necessary information is obtained therefrom. Such information is not associated with any personal data, and it will not ever lead to your identification. Advertising Cookies, transmitting some certain advertisements to users, are not used on this website, and utilization of any third party cookies, except for the analytical Cookies, is not monitored for evaluation of the WEBsites.
Cookies are made use of for the below-given purposes on our WEBsite:
- Follow-up of the number of visitors on our WEBsite;
- Generation of statistical information on the manner of utilization of the WEBsites by the visitors;
- Follow-up of the time spent by each visitor on our WEBsites;
- Optimization of the WEBsites;
- Assessment of the sections of our WEBsites which are required to be improved.
3.3. Retention Period
Cookies are retained for different periods of time. The cookies, utilized by us, are the session Cookies. Session Cookies are retained only for the period of visit to our WEBsite, and therefore, Cookies are used for the period of your visit to any of our WEBsites or at any browser.
4. Cookies information
This WEBsite makes use of the Google Analytics, a WEB analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics makes use of the text files which are titled as "Cookies" and recorded on your computer, and which allow for analysis of your manner of utilization of any WEBsite. This is relation to utilization of the WEBsite, and all information obtained by means of the cookies are transferred to, and recorded at any server of Google held in the United States.
IP anonymization is performed on this WEBsite. Thereby, the IP Address of Google is shortened before in the member states of the European Union or the contracting states of the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address is fully transferred to any server of Google held in the United States, and shortened there. Google makes use of such information to assess utilization of the WEBsite by you, to draw up the reports on the activity of the WEBsite, and to provide information to the site owner about the use of the site and Internet upon the instruction by the WEBsite owner.
The IP address, which has been transmitted by your browser and shortened through IP anonymization in accordance with the Google Analytics, shall not be combined with any other data of Google. You may block recording of cookies through the settings of your browser; however, we would like to remind you of that you might encounter with some problems in use of all functions of this WEBsite in any such case. Apart from the foregoing; you may prevent transmission of any data (including your IP address) in relation to use of the WEBsite by you as collected by the cookies, to Google and processing thereof by Google when you download and install the extension of the current browser accessible on the link below:
5. Management & deletion of cookies and withdrawal of consent
- You may withdrawal your consent at any time upon changing your browser settings, deactivating the Cookies settings, and deleting the pre-set Cookies. In the event that you intend to withdraw your consent on the Third Party Cookies, please contact the provider of the respective Cookie. Further information can be found on the data protection principles or the Cookies notice of the respective provider.
Please note that that you can still visit and use our WEBsite upon changing your browser settings and blocking Cookies.
6. Policy Change and Update
In cases where you share your device with any other person, please make sure that such persons are informed sufficiently, and that they can exercise their rights.